Most People Approach Summer Activities With Some Sort Of Planning To Keep Their Young Children Safe Amidst All Of The Warm Weather Activities
Sadly, even with the proper plans and preparations, accidents do happen and not only to kids. Have you planned for what will happen if to your children if you are the one involved in an tragic accident?
Did You Know If The UNTHINKABLE Happens To You & You Do Not Have The Proper Legal Protections In Place, Any Number Of Frightening Things Can Happen To Your Children:
- Your children could be placed in the care of Child Protective Services, even temporarily. You NEVER want strangers caring for your kids and determining what happens to them.
- A judge you never met and who knows NOTHING about you and your husband could decide who cares for for you kids.
- There could be a fight in the family about who gets custody of your children–what a mess!
- Your estate can be thrown into probate, with a portion of your assets going to court costs and fees — money that your children could use in the future.
- Your assets could wind up in the hands of your children in one big, lump sum when they turn 18–a time when they will unlikely be prepared to manage it properly.
To help avoid the overwhelming number of bad situations that your children could face, we developed the Kids Protection Plan for families with young children. This plan includes a comprehensive set of instructions and legal documents that will ensure your kids will be raised by someone you choose and that your assets are protected for their well-being.