From 6 in the morning until 9 in the evening, outdoor spaces and specified leisure places in Amberwood Park are open to the public. Passive activities such as running, jogging, walking, biking, or attending fitness programs or camps are permitted. Except for the facilities listed differently, everything in the park is serviceable by everyone.
This park on the western end of Chandler is a true treasure with over 0.77 kilometers of trekking pathways to explore. It is situated close to Goodman Elementary School, Price Road. Amberwood Park is a fantastic local park for all ages to enjoy outside. A quick lunch, a quiet walk, or a basketball match with your mates can all be held here.
This park also has a play area, a beach volleyball court, and a pavilion where you may celebrate special occasions. There might be separate charges if you want to use some of their facilities. Listed here are some of the most availed amenities:
- Basketball Court- A standard 91.86ft long and 49.21ft wide open-court. It is fully cemented but not glossy, so you might want to be extra careful.
- Pavilions – The assembly spot can be a dining area, a recreational space, or simply a lounging place. It is the park’s central point is a distinctive feature that mixes civilization and nature.
- Playground – The entire facility had inclusions such as slides, swings, monkey bars, and many more. The activities they do here help children increase their self-esteem, improve collaboration skills, enhance critical thinking skills, and strengthen their immune systems.
Rules When Visiting The Park
- The park opens from 6:00 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Harming plants and animals, littering, and vandalizing public property is forbidden.
- Bikes, skateboards, and roller skates must stay in their respective zones.
- All vehicles must remain in specified places and follow all traffic regulations.
- Archery, disc golf, geocaching, and golfing must all be done in their respective locations.
- Except for children under ten and people with disabilities, everyone must use the toilets designated for their gender.
- When bringing pets, they must be kept on a leash, and their waste must be collected.
- Alcohol use, performances, and sales all require specific permissions.
- Please follow the regulations, respect the parks, and obey all local, state, and federal laws. Keep yourself safe and have a good time.
Driving Directions to Keystone Law Firm
Driving Directions to Andersen Junior High School