Galveston Neighborhood All You Need To Know
Galveston neighborhood has over 10,000 residents whose average age is 46 years. The Chandler AZ neighborhood is composed of 60% homeowners. The rest, 40% is composed of renters and vacant homes. The neighborhood is popular among homeowners who enjoy coastal living and other spoils like shopping and dining.
Attractions in Galveston Neighborhood
There are many reasons to live in Galveston. The reasons range from the beautiful beaches to outdoor events. The neighborhood is near Moody Gardens – a botanical park with an aquarium, science museum, rainforest, and more.
Galveston State Park is home to protected dunes, estuaries, and wetlands, making it perfect for bird watching. Another attraction – Schlitterbahn Water Park offers many outdoor attractions, including an indoor heated swimming pool open year-round.
Galveston neighborhood is also near casual and fine dining establishments that include the popular seafood restaurant Gaido’s with fresh Gulf seafood and breathtaking ocean views. Residents and individuals from neighboring environs can also enjoy festivals, and events held nearly every week that include but aren’t limited to outdoor movies, summer concerts, downtown art walks, wine festivals, and sandcastle competitions.
Transport: Getting to Galveston
The neighborhood is linked to Texas via Highway I-45. There is a bus service that allows smooth and easy travel between Galveston and Houston, with stops at Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, and Stewart Beach.
Schools in Galveston
Individuals who choose to move to Galveston don’t need to worry about schooling. Several schools serve the Galveston neighborhood. Galveston Independent School District prides itself as the School of Choice. Residents have several public schools options to consider with transport provided. There are seven elementary schools, one high school, and two middle schools. Several charter schools and private schools (Catholic Schools) also exist. Notable schools include Trinity Episcopal School, Satori Elementary School, Heritage Christian Academy, and Seaside Christian Academy.
Driving Directions to Keystone Law Firm
Driving Directions to Glenview Estates